From: Sylvain <asm8@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] OpenOffice compiled from sources, in french ...
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 19:41:13
1 Hello !
2
3 Sorry for being so long to reply :(
4 the right french --with-lang option is really FREN.
5 RES_FREN is another variable, set in the LinuxIntelEnv.set file, which seems
6 to be produced by the ./configure script.
7 The option --with-lang=FREN doesn't compile, since it'll lack ENUS resources
8 which seems to be required for a proper compilation. I was using --with-lang=ALL
9 but --with-lang=ENUS,FREN is enougth.
10
11 I am having a look at the OpenOffice.org.spec file in the SRPM archive
12 http://rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/mandrake/9.0/SRPMS/OpenOffice.org-1.0.1-9mdk.src.html
13 as suggered by Thomas de Grenier de Latour, and i'm quite impressed by the amount
14 of patchs they apply...
15
16 still searching...
17