From: Ben Lutgens <blutgens@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] evolution
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 07:08:19
1 On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 07:48:05PM +1200, Kevin Gordon wrote:
2 >Has anyone else been able to configure and use evolution?
3 >
4 >With version 0.9 entering menu item "mail configuration" would cause an
5 >application crash.
6
7 You need libxml2 installed for this version. I will add the depend.
10 >With version 1.0 the compiler fails at file: e-minicard-view.c
11
12 This may verywell be related to the other gnome-libs related problems I've
13 been seeing.
16 >Any comments would be appreciated.
17 >Kevin
22 >gentoo-dev mailing list