From: "Brett I. Holcomb" <brettholcomb@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] bugs.gentoo.org
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2003 01:43:45
1 I'm showing it still is broken. I get a timeout from the browser when
2 accessing it and pinging it gives nothing. Should it take a while before
3 it's available or should it be online right away?
7 > Hi all,
8 >
9 > bugs.gentoo.org is mostly fixed but for some reason search by date isn't
10 > working atm. zhen is looking at fixing this now.
11 >
12 > Other than that it should be working fine.
13 >
14 > Sorry for the downtime :/
15 >
16 > Huge thanks to the people at OSU have been extremely helpful and gone out
17 > of their way to lend a hand.
18 >
19 > Cheers,
20 >