From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: New staffer: Steve Dibbs
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 12:54:11
1 Mike Doty <kingtaco@g.o> posted 446A16A1.2090503@g.o,
2 excerpted below, on Tue, 16 May 2006 13:14:57 -0500:
3
4 > Take a moment to welcome our newest staffer, beandog. Steve will be
5 > helping dsd with planet/universe administration.
6 >
7 > In his own words, "Hi there, I'm Steve from Utah. Lots of Linux users
8 > out here, and I'm just one of them."
9
10 Glad it isn't /all/ SCO out there! <g> (I'm in AZ, just as "out there" I
11 suppose, and not far from you.)
12
13 Welcome, tho I'm not a dev/staffer myself.
18 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list