From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Packages up for grabs
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 06:01:58
1 Jeroen Roovers posted on Tue, 12 Oct 2010 02:52:23 +0200 as excerpted:
2
3 > On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 18:13:20 +0200
4 > Diego Elio Pettenò <flameeyes@×××××.com> wrote:
5 >
6 >> Il giorno dom, 10/10/2010 alle 15.45 +0100, Markos Chandras ha scritto:
7 >
8 > That message failed to reach me and it isn't on archives.g.o either,
9 > neither in gentoo-dev nor gentoo-dev-announce.
10
11 It's on gmane as
12
13 <http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/68325>
14
15 """""
16
17 The following packages list me as maintainer. I am gonna remove myself
18 from them soonish ( 15-20 days ) so feel free to grab them if you want to
19
20 app-admin/makepasswd
21 app-backup/rsnapshot
22 app-crypt/bsign
23 dev-util/dissy
24 media-gfx/viewnior
25 media-libs/liblqr
26 sci-biology/biogrep
27 net-misc/pmsvn
28 x11-misc/dragbox
29 sys-apps/pyrenamer
30 media-gfx/arss
31
32 All of them *should* work just fine but I am not quite aware
33 about the status of upstream development.
34
35 I plan to remove myself from many more packages which I co-maintain with
36 several herds such as qt,kde,desktop-misc and
37 graphics. Hopefully they will be able to maintain them without me
38 supervise them.
39
40 """""
41
42 These have now been taken (reordered alpha by category):
43
44 app-admin/makepasswd tomk
45 app-backup/rsnapshot flameeyes
46 media-gfx/viewnior ricmm
47 sci-biology/biogrep jlec
48
49 Leaving:
50
51 app-crypt/bsign
52 dev-util/dissy
53 media-gfx/arss
54 media-libs/liblqr
55 net-misc/pmsvn
56 sys-apps/pyrenamer
57 x11-misc/dragbox
62 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman