From: Matthias Langer <mlangc@×××.at>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Script for easier stabilising of ebuilds
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 15:58:19
1 On Sun, 2007-07-08 at 14:45 +0200, Lars Weiler wrote:
2 > * Christian Faulhammer <opfer@g.o> [07/07/08 12:31 +0200]:
3 > > Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o>:
4 > >
5 > > > Comments are welcome!
6 > >
7 > > Have a look at app-portage/gatt-svn and help improve it. :)
8 >
9 > It's C++ :-(
12 well, helping doesn't necessarily mean coding... just tell me exactly
13 what kind of feature you are missing and what i need to know to provide
14 a proper implementation; should we have made it this far, all you need
15 to do is to give me some feedback and help me with testing. you don't
16 have to even look at a single line of c++ ;-)
17
18 matthias
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list