From: Marko Djukic <djukic@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] USE/ACCEPT_KEYWORDS in catalyst spec files
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 16:50:33
1 Hi,
2
3 How can I specify particular USE flags or ACCEPT_KEYWORDS for
4 individual packages within a spec file for catalyst?
5
6 I know I can specify ~x86 overall but that would just apply to all
7 packages. What's the correct procedure for single packages? Is there a
8 way to insert custom /etc/portage/package.use and package.keywords
9 files other than manually?
10
11 For example I have figured out that I can request specific ebuild
12 versions in the livecd/packages variable: =lvm2-2.02.04-r1. But what's
13 the best way to tell portage to allow ~x86 for that package also?
16 Thanks,
17
18 Marko
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list