From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Passing arguments to eqmake3
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 22:19:39
1 Daniel Pielmeier wrote:
2 > Nikos Chantziaras schrieb am 13.05.2009 23:31:
3 >> I have a package that uses qmake (from Qt 3) as its build system and
4 >> that installs into /usr/local by default (as any well packaged software
5 >> should do). This of course can be overridden at build time. In this
6 >> case, with:
7 >>
8 >> qmake PREFIX=/usr projectfile.pro
9 >>
10 >> In order to install into /usr (as any well written ebuild should do.) In
11 >> the ebuild however, eqmake3 doesn't seem to accept any arguments. This:
12 >>
13 >> eqmake3 PREFIX=/usr projectfile.pro | die "qmake failed"
14 >>
15 >> results in:
16 >>
17 >> * Project .pro file "PREFIX=/usr" does not exists
18 >> * qmake cannot handle non-existing .pro files
19 >>
20 >> when trying to emerge. What can I do?
21 > [...]
22 > Also this question is not appropriate for this list. The gentoo-devhelp
23 > mailing-list or #gentoo-dev-help on IRC are better places for this kind
24 > of questions.
25
26 Oops, sorry. I'll use that one for further questions.
29 > Btw: Is there a typo in the eclass? Shouldn't it be "Project .pro file
30 > "PREFIX=/usr" does not exist" instead of "Project .pro file
31 > "PREFIX=/usr" does not exists"
32
33 I just checked qt3.eclass and indeed its a typo in there.