From: "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@×××××.net>
To: Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@×××.org>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Duplicates - List Problem [Re: [gentoo-dev] masked packages in system ..]
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 02:37:49
1 Either am I, now. I was at the time I posted that message, and only for
2 about 3 or 4 of the postings.
3
4 Tom Veldhouse
5
6 ----- Original Message -----
7 From: "Joseph Carter" <knghtbrd@×××.org>
8 To: "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@×××××.net>
9 Cc: <gentoo-dev@g.o>
10 Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2002 8:35 PM
11 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Duplicates - List Problem [Re: [gentoo-dev] masked
12 packages in system ..]
13