From: Mike Doty <kingtaco@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 17:22:23
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 08:55:34 -0800 Mike Doty <kingtaco@g.o>
3 > wrote:
4 >> Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
5 >>> On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 08:30:46 -0800 Mike Doty <kingtaco@g.o>
6 >>> wrote:
7 >>>> Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
8 >>>>> On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 07:44:16 -0800 Mike Doty <kingtaco@g.o>
9 >>>>> wrote:
10 >>>>>> PMS: Deadlines and interested parties.
11 >>>>> Can the Council provide a list of other projects that have had
12 >>>>> deadlines imposed upon them by Gentoo?
13 >>>>>
14 >>>> You can do your own research; I have no idea if someone maintains
15 >>>> such a list, nor is it relevant to the topic.
16 >>> Well, as far as I can remember, there aren't any. Which makes me
17 >>> wonder why PMS is considered so much more important than anything
18 >>> else...
19 >> And it's still not relevant. Council logs will be available for your
20 >> reading pleasure.
21 >
22 > *shrug* and if that's your attitude, somehow I suspect it doesn't
23 > really matter what the Council says about PMS at all.
24 >
25 Get a clue. I've told you twice now that it doesn't apply to you. Your
26 paludis people have made it clear that "it'll be done when it's done"
27 and I'm certainly not changing that.
28
29 --Taco
30 --