From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in dev-python/PyQt4: PyQt4-4.7.6.ebuild ChangeLog
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 19:32:29
On 11-09-2010 21:29:22 +0200, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
> [...]
I thought the same initially, then I realised that Petteri probably meant that "Update EAPI" doesn't really say anything. Mention EAPI=3 in the commit message and it is all clear. (From the ChangeLog perspective an EAPI bump/update shouldn't really matter much as it shouldn't change anything for the user.) -- Fabian Groffen Gentoo on a different level