From: Colin Kingsley <ckingsley@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: removing dhcpcd from system???
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 11:35:00
1 On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 03:16:42 +0000, Luke-Jr <luke-jr@×××××××.org> wrote:
2 > On Friday 01 October 2004 3:07 am, Travis Tilley wrote:
3 > > so yeah... the only reason why the next livecds will work with dhcp is
4 > > because the livecd team ACCIDENTALLY found out about this change.
5 > Sounds like when I stumbled upon finding that bootstrap.sh was old and
6 > broken... Docs team was never notified, not sure if they've even got the
7 > handbook updated for it yet.
8
9 Yea.... speaking of bootstrap.sh, why is it broken and whats
10 bootstrap2.6.sh and those other bootstrap scripts I've seen?
13 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list