From: Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
To: gentoo-core@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] New dev - stuart & turck-mmcache
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 09:09:01
1 Many thanks to Robin (robbat2), Seemant, Klieber, robh (or is it tigger now?
2 lol ;-) and everyone else who's made me feel welcome during the last few
3 weeks.
4
5 I've committed turck-mmcache 2.3.19 for testing. This is a high-performance
6 (and GPL'd ;-) PHP accelerator. The original ebuild was submitted as bug
7 #23360 by Klavs Klavsen. Please take it out for a spin, and let me know how
8 you get on.
9
10 If mmcache installs fine, but mysteriously doesn't work at all (no output in
11 phpinfo(), /usr/share/turck-mmcache/mmcache.php says that it's not
12 installed), please add a comment to bug #24792.
13
14 Best regards,
15 Stu
16 --