From: Michael Palimaka <kensington@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: stable-bot is down. Temporary? Forever? Can we have a contacts page for it?
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2019 11:29:48
1 On 10/4/19 5:32 AM, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > On Wed, Oct 02, 2019 at 08:43:44AM -0700, Matt Turner wrote:
3 >> On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 12:29 AM Sergei Trofimovich <slyfox@g.o> wrote:
4 >>>
5 >>> I noticed that stable-bot stopped marking bugs as verified for stbilization.
6 >>> Example:
7 > ...
8 >> It looks like it is working now, but I think we really should know a few things:
9 >>
10 >> (1) Who maintains it
11 >> (2) Where the code is
12 >> (3) and perhaps what happened to bring it down
13 >>
14 >> It's a pretty important piece of infrastructure that we've come to
15 >> rely on, so it should be treated as such.
16 > Can I take this opportunity to ask people to help populate the Service
17 > Catalog?
18 > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Infrastructure/Service_Catalog
21 Is it appropriate to list services that are not managed by infra on this
22 page?