From: "Christopher J. PeBenito" <pebenito@××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Multiple NICs and "need net"
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 01:04:38
1 How about having two separate runlevels, say 'wired' and 'wireless'.
2 These runeleves should be the same except put the net.eth0 in wired and
3 net.wlan0 in the wireless runlevel. I would think that this would work,
4 but I dont have any configurations like this, so I cant say for sure.
5
6 Chris
7