From: Robson Roberto Souza Peixoto <robsonpeixoto@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bug #250853
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 03:07:02
On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 1:48 PM, Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o> wrote:

> Hello Robson, > > On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 2:44 AM, Robson Roberto Souza > Peixoto<robsonpeixoto@×××××.com> wrote: > > > > On bugzilla has the patch to solve the problem > > The people concerned by this already know about the bug and patch, > there is no need to remind us here. They will get to it soon as they > can. They're volunteers and do as much as possible in the free time > they have. >
Sorry. It was not my intention to charge anything from anyone. Only warn that there is a solution.
> In addition, this mailing list isn't for specific issues such as this > one, please use bugzilla instead. >
Ok. Thanks, Robinho
-- Robson Roberto Souza Peixoto Robinho robsonpeixoto@×××××.com Telefone: (19) 8821-0396 (oi) (19) 9799-0135 (vivo) Computer Science Master's degree student, University of Campinas Linux Counter #395633