From: Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] User ebuilds: all developers, please read this
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 14:56:41
1 Hi all,
2
3 I have taken on myself the management of incoming ebuilds from users without
4 cvs accounts. The ebuilds will (for now) still be posted here.
5
6 Ebuilds go into /usr/portage/incoming. I will create low-priority, public
7 unstable dev-wiki notes to the teams involved for each ebuild.
8
9 Developers should test ebuilds, classify them and move them to their new home
10 (and delete them from incoming). To keep track of the situation I suggest
11 that whenever a developer verifies a user ebuild, he should grab the wiki
12 item (and mark it completed or not as needed).
13
14 On the mailing list, I will post std. notes as replies to the ebuilds I move
15 to /usr/portage/incoming.
20 Dan Armak
21 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team
22 Matan, Israel