From: muon@××××××××.com
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 11:37:51
1 Dear Sir:
2
3 I live in a very rural part of Minnesota where broadband is available to
4 us. We do have wireless options but for the most part, it is too expensive to
5 afford right now. So we have to use a dial-up connection most of the time and
6 what my question is. Will gentoo linux be selling cd's that are capable of
7 installing on a system and if you do will it support dial up features as well.
8 I have read much documentations on your linux and would like to try it but I do
9 not have the broadband or network capabilities to download it. Please inform
10 me in response to this question.
13 Cordially,
16 Al Dunn