From: muon@××××××××.com
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 11:37:51
Dear Sir:

     I live in a very rural part of Minnesota where broadband is available to
us.  We do have wireless options but for the most part, it is too expensive to
afford right now.  So we have to use a dial-up connection most of the time and
what my question is.  Will gentoo linux be selling cd's that are capable of
installing on a system and if you do will it support dial up features as well.
I have read much documentations on your linux and would like to try it but I do
not have the broadband or network capabilities to download it.  Please inform
me in response to this question.

Cordially,

Al Dunn