From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Solving the problem of huge number of wrong LICENSES=*GPL-[23]
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 17:03:37
1 On 26/08/2018 13:15, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > I'm not aware of any major implications. However, I think that if we
3 > provide for the distinction, the distinction should be used correctly.
4
5 Makes sense.
6
7 Note that this might also be an argument for _not_ providing such
8 fine-grained distinction (unless there's corresponding value in it).
9
10 If in doubt, at least my intuition is to err on the side of simplicity.
11
12 I also like Rich's opinion on this,
13 <https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/message/477f3d666e719a82b3ffc891d95f1b2b>
14