From: Eray Aslan <eras@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 05:49:17
1 On Tue, Jan 09, 2018 at 10:20:56PM +0100, Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
2 > * Posting to the list will only be possible to Gentoo developers and
3 > whitelisted additional participants.
4
5 This is so contrary to what I and I thought Gentoo stands for:
6 openness, transparency, inclusiveness even when these require a rather
7 thick skin and result in high noise. It's a price worth paying.
8
9 I guess I should a) pay more attention to council elections b) consider
10 the idea that the whole council thing as it stands now is just not
11 working.
14 Eray