From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New project: Gentoo Artwork
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 23:12:15
1 On Fri, 2007-04-27 at 01:18 +0200, Dawid Węgliński wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA1
4 >
5 > Hi there
6 > As a fresh developer i would like to introduce you all new subproject I
7 > have just started. It is Gentoo Artwork Project. Its official webpage is
8 > under [1]. Project consists of two members so far, so this is why we
9 > enlist everyone who would like to help us in creating artwork
10 > gentoo-related stuff. Do not forget to visit us in #gentoo-artwork. :)
11 >
12 > @ GWN - could you guys write about us in the next version of gwn please?
13 >
14 > [1]. http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/desktop/artwork/index.xml
15
16 Please get with me some time over the next week as I'd like to discuss a
17 few things. We've been doing some artwork wrt our releases and would
18 *love* to have your project take over that work, which means I might
19 have a recruit for you. ;]
22 Chris Gianelloni
23 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
24 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
25 Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
26 Gentoo Foundation