From: Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Hi
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 16:41:55
1 On Tue, 2 Apr 2013 07:10:27 -0700
2 Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Hey devs, and hopefully fellow devs before long.
5 >
6 > Just joined this list as suggested on irc and I'm going to be lurking
7 > for awhile to see what you guys actually do every day.
8 >
9 > Carry on.
10
11 Hello Raymond!
12
13 Actions speak louder than words or silence, while I welcome you to lurk
14 the conversations we have you may be more interested in trying to do
15 some of our activities instead; you can find a short list of them at
16
17 http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/How_to_contribute_to_Gentoo
18
19 If you have any questions regarding any development matters; feel free
20 to leave us a question, preferably in one of the dev rooms on IRC. The
21 mailing list is more focused on discussions regarding ideas, uncertain
22 and conflicting matters and other developer issues.
23
24 Have fun!
27 With kind regards,
28
29 Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
30 Gentoo Developer
31
32 E-mail address : TomWij@g.o
33 GPG Public Key : 6D34E57D
34 GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2 ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D