From: Philippe Lafoucriere <lafou@×××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] handbook feedback
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 09:03:39
1 Hi
2
3 I'm installing (after a hdd crash) gentoo on my laptop (from a 2.6
4 livecd). It works pretty well (currently compiling kernel 2.6.1-rc1). I
5 used the new hand book to install, and it's very complete. Maybe too
6 complete.... There's a LOT of info at each step, and it's painful to
7 retreive the right info to use. I really don't need the ppc, alpha, etc
8 parts. I hope I didn't zap a part of the install because of that.
9 It would be great to have some collapsed titles, we could ony expand the
10 right paragraphs (and keep ppc, alpha, etc. part hidden).
13 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list