From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] IUSE and LINGUAS?
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 13:49:55
1 On Monday 30 January 2006 12:54, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > 2. Because USE_EXPAND is used for special USE things like arch and
3 > userland, and because we undocumented the special arch USE flags
4 > because they're not user settable.
5 It was already discussed that those special arch USE flags, as soon as they
6 are "safe" (there's a GLEP Grobian and I have to throw here to discuss wrt
7 that) would be added to some sort of variable to disappear from users'
8 sights.
11 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
12 Gentoo/ALT lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE