From: Hubert Mercier <anigel@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] The Gentoo Project proudly presents *drums* anigel *applaud* (fwd)
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 08:01:30
1 Hi !
2
3 And thank you very much for this _very_ nice reception !
4
5 ''I answer a bit late, because I am currently experiencing problems with
6 my ISP, who is learning how to use QoS...''
7
8 I must confess first that Sven's introduction is _really_ impressive.
9 "Stupefied" was the right word to describe how surprised I was when
10 reading this nice mail (wikipedia powered ?).
11
12 About mushrooms, I must of course ask you to excuse me in advance for the
13 things I could do / say when owned or influenced by prohibited substances,
14 like orange juice, coffee, etc... Hopefully, as you wrote it, I try not
15 to use Perl (sorry Diego, I don't know ruby either). When in the past I
16 used to program, I was mainly fund of C. Nowadays, I nearly only use bash,
17 but I plan to learn python in the next months (will this be enough to beg
18 your forgiveness, Michael ?).
19
20 Finally, i am sorry to announce you that I won't be able to show any
21 photos of my wife. But, since I would not like to see you crying, you will
22 be able to grab a few photos of Percy.... Our nice cat ;-) (1)
23
24 Thanks again for your nice messages,
25
26 Cheers,