From: Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] 2009 Council Elections
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:48:45
1 Hello everyone,
2
3 I wanted to take this time to encourage everyone who can vote in this
4 year's council elections. This is your chance to affect the technical
5 development for Gentoo for the coming year and I encourage you to take
6 it. Voting is easy, just login to your account on dev.gentoo.org and
7 perform the following steps:
8
9 Quick voting helper:
10 $ votify --new council200906 [1]
11 $ $(editor) .ballot-council200906 [2]
12 $ votify --verify council200906 [3]
13 $ votify --submit council200906 [4]
14
15 While I'm not running this year. I encourage people to consider
16 gentoofan23 (tanderson on IRC). He's done an outstanding job helping
17 the current council members and without him much of the council's
18 progress would have stalled.
21 Doug Goldstein