From: Jan Dubiec <jdx@×××××××××.pl>
To: John Huttley <john@××××××.nz>
Cc: Cory Visi <merlin@g.o>, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Patches for MPPE/MPPC
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 11:43:46
1 On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 20:25:27 +1200, John Huttley <john@××××××.nz> wrote:
2 [.....]
3 > The only quirk seems to be that it seems to come up with statefull
4 > rather than stateless.
5 Both modes are supported - there is appropriate option. Use "mppe stateless"
6 or "mppe required,stateless". This refers to non-"stdopt" pppd patch - that
7 one marked as recommended on my page. In my previous email I forgot to write
8 that in the future I am going to drop development of the "stdopt" patch.
9
10 Regards,
11 /J.D.
12 --
13 Jan Dubiec, jdx#slackware.pl, mobile: +48 506 790442
14
15 G³êboka wiara wymaga p³ytkiego rozumu i nik³ej wiedzy.
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list