From: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Cc: gentoo-scm@l.g.o, gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Git Migration: go-live!
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2015 14:57:35
1 On Sun, Aug 9, 2015 at 5:00 AM, Michael Weber <xmw@g.o> wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA512
4 >
5 > On 08/09/2015 07:36 AM, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
6 >> I'm only 90% sure that everything works, but I've spent almost the
7 >> entire day on it, and there's more to go tomorrow.
8 > Thanks a lot!
9 >
10 > use case: my cvs tree had uncommitted ebuild work (yes, you caught me
11 > actually doing something).
12 > now `cvs diff` no longer works, how can i track down my local changes?
13 > besides diffing against git tree, brain memory aka shell history and
14 > find -newer?
15
16 It seems you have one final use for my "cvs-status" script. That will
17 do an offline status check by comparing timestamps.
18
19 http://floppym.blogspot.com/2012/02/cvs-status-display-cvs-checkout-in-svn.html