From: Daniel Schroeter <iaschroe@×××××××.ch>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Linux Security Guide
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 18:36:27
1 Hi
2
3 I have been using your guide and first thing to say: It is very good!
4 But I've also some ideas of improvement and questions.
5
6 Daniel Schröter
7
8 -Suidfiles
9 The script works very well, but the output may confuse a little bit.
10 Why not putting this (from the gentoo-mailinglist) into the guide to avoid confusion or even change the script to not show directories?
11 **begin quote