From: Jonas Geiregat <yux@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] looking for mentor
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 23:30:44
1 Hello guys,
2
3 I've been using gentoo for 2 years now and I'm really found of this
4 distrobution , never touched an other distro since then.
5 Lately I've been creating some small probably meaningless ebuilds for
6 several packages like tinyscheme and adding some bug reports etc ..
7 I'm also looking into gentoolkit , already had some contact about that
8 with karltk.
9 Now as you can see I'm getting involved and somewhere in the holy gentoo
10 developers handbook I read that a new developer should have mentor ..
11
12 Short info about me:
13 I'm 20 years old, live in Belgium meanly Brussels, still a college student.
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list