From: Damo Brisbane <dhatchett2@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 21:23:41
1 "suspicious of" to strong a word - "wary of" !
2
3 On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 7:16 AM, Damo Brisbane <dhatchett2@×××××.com> wrote:
4
5 > As a relative newbie I wonder about the format generally of the lists,
6 > however "unbroken", I would be concerned about a dated look. Also, IMO
7 > anything requiring "manual restructuring" - verses automation - I am a
8 > little suspicious of. If dumb stuff is coming through, why cant the good
9 > stuff be automatically curated and presented on top of existing lists? ie
10 > run a PoC, curated content targeting mobile users. From there drivers may
11 > emerge for incorporating updates or come back to suggestions herein.
12 >