From: LostSon <lostson@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Planet Gentoo released
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:21:57
1 On Thursday 10 March 2005 09:33 am, Daniel Drake wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > Just a quick note to say that Planet Gentoo is now released and publically
5 > accessible:
6 >
7 > http://planet.gentoo.org
8 >
9 > If you aren't in on the fun but would like to be involved, let me know. If
10 > you already have a weblog, thats great, if not, we can give you one at
11 > http://planet.gentoo.org/developers/YOURNAME :)
12 >
13 > This will be properly announced tomorrow.
14 > Any other problems or issues please contact me.
15 >
16 > Thanks,
17 > Daniel
18 > --
19 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
20
21 Hey
22 Is this just for devs and such?? Do you have to be someone special to have a
23 blog ??
24 --
25 LostSon
26