From: "Spotit.com.au" <donny@××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Welcome to spotit.com.au
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 18:58:43
1 Dear valued customers,
2 Let me introduce you to Spotit.com.au to be your source of computing and
3 technology products at cheapest prices and flat-rate delivery
4 Australia-wide @ AU
5 $7.00.
6 Getting the product that you want, fairness, secure, and trusted
7 Australian Retailer, and at our prices are hard to find in any
8 online-respected and trusted e-
9 tailer like us. Chat live while you are browsing our website is another
10 thing we have to offer. Experience a brand new way of simple shopping at
11 your local
12 store price at Spotit.com.au
13 Products that we sell include:
14 - Desktop PC
15 - Digital Cameras
16 - Multimedia Hardware
17 - Networking Accessories
18 - Handheld PCs/PDAs
19 - Storage
20 - MP3 Players
21 - CDR-Writer
22 - Speakers
23 - Printers / Scanners
24 - And many more inside Spotit.com.au
25 Click here to go to our website at <ahref="http://www.spotit.com.au">
26 http://www.spotit.com.au/</a>
27 Testimonials:
28 I bought a G2 canon from you guys and it's great - as was the service.
29 By: Steve Shoobert, Citigroup, NSW
30 Our first big purchase online - it was lovelly waking up the next morning
31 to find the camera delivered.
32 By: Ross Yelland, NSW
33 "Spotit was very responsive to solving my needs. Both in pre and post
34 sales, I felt like they were trying to make sure I left satisfied... I
35 can’t remember the
36 last time that happened anywhere else!"
37 By: Luke Ryland, VIC
38
39 Have a lovely day,
40 Donny K