From: Tim Harder <radhermit@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in app-doc/abs-guide: metadata.xml ChangeLog
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 19:59:20
1 On 2013-01-27 Sun 15:06, Ryan Hill wrote:
2 >If you have some kind of problem with this, I suggest you change the default
3 >output of metagen.
4
5 I just find it annoying to have duplicate info for herds under the maintainer
6 tag since tools like euscan and other scripts take that to mean a package has a
7 separate maintainer and herd.
8
9 Anyway the docs mention that the maintainer tag is supposed to be used
10 for individual maintainers besides herds, but I can see how that metagen
11 help output can be confusing.
12
13 Tim