From: Benjamin Smee <strerror@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Rob Holland <tigger@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] UK Linux Expo
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:36:36
1 lo,
2
3 On Monday 19 September 2005 10:14, Rob Holland wrote:
4 > All,
5 >
6 > This is a gentle reminder that the UK Linux Expo is on 5th-6th October
7 > at Olympia, London. Gentoo will have a (small) booth at the expo, so if
8 > you are interested in being in the booth (dev's only I'm afraid) please
9 > let me know.
10 >
11 > I will be drawing up a rota on Wednesday, so if you've not replied by
12 > email or IRC by then, you will struggle to get a time slot to strut your
13 > funky stuff in the booth.
14
15 Hopefully I will be there both days but I will definitely be there on the
16 Wednesday (barring something breaking at work) so slot me in for a stint
17 sometime then.
18
19 PS rob make sure you have time for that beer afterwards ;)
22 Benjamin Smee (strerror)
23 --
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list