From: Todd Heim <heim@g.o>
To: Sergey Kuleshov <sergey@××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Question about dependencies and USE-flags
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 15:14:28
The way I understood his "can not really  deconfigure" the alternate
gui's was that there were no --enable-x --disable-x.

In the case that they cannot be explicitly disabled, this looks like the
case as offlineimap seems to be a python script, all you can really do
is: RDEPEND="tcltk? ( dev-lang/tcl dev-lang/tk)". (tcltk would be
runtime dependencies, not compile dependencies) This way, tcl/tk are
only dependencies for users with the tcltk use flag set.

--
Todd Heim
heim@g.o