From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Council polls now open
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 16:05:01
1 Well, we don't yet have reliable software in place to _count_ votes,
2 but that's no reason not to start collecting them. The polls are now
3 open, and will remain so until 0000 UTC 20060911 (one month). To vote,
4 log into dev.g.o and type "votify --help" for instructions. If you run
5 into any problems, please let me know. All current devs are eligible to
6 vote.
7
8 Incidentally, I'm currently serving as an election official since I'm
9 not running for a spot on the Council. It would be good to have a
10 couple other people acting as officials, too. Volunteers?
11
12 -g2boojum-
13 --
14 Grant Goodyear
15 Gentoo Developer
16 g2boojum@g.o
17 http://www.gentoo.org/~g2boojum
18 GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76