From: Felipe Ghellar <fghellar@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] -kde in the use variable
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 15:31:18
1 -kde in the USE variable means "do not include optional support for KDE when compiling packages
2 which have this optional support for KDE". Packages which _need_ KDE will still get it.
3
4 If you want to block KDE itself, /usr/portage/profiles/package.mask is the place to go.
5
6 []'s
7 Felipe
8
9 --- Gregg <gregg@××.am> schrieb:
10 > If your USE has -kde in it, then 'emerge kde' should yell at you. Just a
11 > thought, but I see that as being the smarter way. It shouldnt let you
12 > install kde if you have -kde. Same should go for gnome/gnome2 I would
13 > think.
14 > Gregg
19 > gentoo-dev mailing list
20 > gentoo-dev@g.o