From: Ben Lutgens <blutgens@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] short rant
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 18:03:19
1 On Thu, Sep 13, 2001 at 07:34:02PM -0500, Donny Davies wrote:
2 >Quite frankly, I will not dignify this with a response, as anybody privy
3 >to the actual transcript of the discussion, can clearly see the dispicable
4 >profanity and vulgar Blutgens used for themselves.
5
6 But you just did. However your point is taken and you're right.
7
8 The fact still remains. The stuff needs to be documented, and insulting
9 someone for not knowing the right way in the first place is uncalled for.
12 >Have a nice day.
13 >
14 >--
15 >Donny