From: 320095285153-0001@t-online.de (Achim Gottinger)
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] keymaps
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 16:17:33
1 Morgan Christiansson wrote:
2
3 > The se-latin1 keymap is a little wierd, perhaps adopting the redhat7
4 > keymap's or something would be a good idea?
5
6 Maybe you must steup locale for se. This worked for de here.
7
8 Use somthing like
9
10 localedef -i en_US -f ISO-8859-1 en_US
11
12 but for se (swedish ?)
16 > Support for windows keys would be nice too, you can use them for
17 > switching VT's, e.g. left windows key = alt-left and the opposite for
18 > the right.
19 >
20 > In the se-latin1 they y and z key's have switched places, and åäö
21 > doesn't work either.
22
23 Hmm, I use de-latin1-nodeadkeys here and y and z are not switched.
24
25 äüöß only work if I set the locales for de_DE
26
27 Achim&%
31 > --
32 > Morgan Christiansson