From: Stefan Jones <cretin@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] revdep-rebuild
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 14:53:05
1 On Mon, 2005-08-15 at 23:35 +0900, Georgi Georgiev wrote:
2 > I hope you do intend to support both types of executables on amd64.
3 > After all the current method with ldd works fine for both and I guess
4 > you don't want any regression.
5
6 A quick look at /usr/bin/ldd shows that is just goes though using both
7 dynamic linkers and sees which one works. This could be done for amd64 I
8 suppose.
9
10 But first I have an idea to only use scanelf (but that may have issues
11 with 32/64 combined userspaces) which I would want to implement.
14 Stefan Jones <cretin@g.o>
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list