From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] openrc stabilization update
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 16:55:50
1 On 09/26/2010 07:30 PM, Joshua Saddler wrote:
2 > On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 08:37:35 -0400
3 > Jacob Godserv <jacobgodserv@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 >> On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:32:49 -0400
6 >> Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o> wrote:
7 >>
8 >>> man, fix your line length. what a nub you are.
9 >>
10 >> Or adjust your mail client. Then you could save yourself the name
11 >> calling, which changes the mood of the mailing list and causes
12 >> issues for more people than just your target.
15 > It's okay. We go back some years. We've met in person. I can read
16 > Mike's text tone. We're just playin'. Besides, I learned
17 > something important, namely that despite my configs, Claws Mail
18 > wasn't behaving properly, so I had to make a few changes. S'all good.
19 > At no point was I hurt by the "nub" label. I think I replied "NO
20 > U," which is of course how we handle things off-list.
21
22 Yeah but I was also wondering why Mike was calling you names like that.
23 As >99% of people on this list don't get the inside joke maybe this is
24 not the best media for it.
25
26 Regards,
27 Petteri