From: Mikael Hallendal <hallski@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Moving packages to the new app-i8n category
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 07:08:47
1 fre 2001-10-26 klockan 14.31 skrev Dan Armak:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > After a delay I've returned to the app-i8n category issue. this category
5 > exists in the latest verion or two of portage, and I'll be adding the
6 > koffice-i18n-* ebuilds to it in the next few hours.
7 >
8 > Several other packages are to be moved into this category - evrything to do
9 > with i18n and l10n. This currently includes kde-i18n/*, app-text/aspell-de
10 > and app-text/ispell-de. (Anything else?)
11
12 Will it be packages containing translations? or packages used for
13 managing translation (like dev-util/intltool which is used to extract
14 translatable strings from xml-files)?
15
16 Regards,
17 Mikael Hallendal
21 Mikael Hallendal
22 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Leader
23 CodeFactory AB, Stockholm, Sweden