From: Stuart Herbert <stuart@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: 'Jon Portnoy' <avenj@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] How to make my own Stage 3 tarballs?
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 00:19:09
1 Hi John,
2
3 Thank you very much. I'll get it down this morning, and have a good look
4 through it towards the end of next week.
5
6 Best regards,
7 Stu
10 > -----Original Message-----
11 > From: Jon Portnoy [mailto:avenj@g.o]
12 > Sent: 07 June 2003 01:15
13 > To: Stuart Herbert
14 > Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
15 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] How to make my own Stage 3 tarballs?