From: Peter Volkov <pva@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in app-misc/anki: anki-0.9.9.5.ebuild metadata.xml ChangeLog
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 09:18:58
1 В Чтв, 15/01/2009 в 09:12 +0100, Christian Faulhammer пишет:
2 > "Heath Caldwell (hncaldwell)" <hncaldwell@g.o>:
3 > > + <flag name="latex">
4 > > + Enable support for LaTeX
5 > > + </flag>
6 >
7 > You only have to add flags to metadata.xml, that are not in
8 > use.desc...
9
10 I asked on IRC some time ago and I was told that it's good idea to
11 document global USE flags in metadata.xml in case description does not
12 amend global USE flag description but specializes it.
13
14 > and USE=latex is there with a similar description as yours.
15
16 In this case it's just redundant.
19 Peter.