From: "Markus Döbele" <mar_doe@×××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Lost Labyrinth
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 20:53:23
1 Hy,
2
3 I am new to this list so I first want to say hello to everybody.
4
5 Since a few days we can compile our game Lost Labyrinth with a free compiler.
6 So the whole game is open source now.
7 It is written in purebasic which is commercial. But the new compiler
8 translates it to c++ and creates an executable.
9
10 I would like to know if somebody here would like to maintain it.
11 Create an ebuild for it and/or maintain it for gentoo.
12
13 Maybe this would be a nice addition for the games sector of gentoo?
14
15 Markus
16
17 P.S.
18 The homepage is:        www.lostlabyrinth.com
19 The code is here on sourceforge in the svn: www.sf.net/projects/lostlabyrinth
20 To compile it we have to do the following:
21 Change to lostlaby/elice and then "make laby-svn".
22 Some packages have to be installed for that:
23 (This are debian packages as I use this for development. Guess there are easy
24 replacements for this in gentoo)
25 ruby, g++, libsdl1.2-dev, libsdl-ttf2.0-dev, libsdl-mixer1.2-dev,
26 libsdl-image1.2-dev, libsdl-gfx1.2-dev, racc
27 The executable will be in the labysvn dir afterwards.
28 --
29 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list