From: AGottinger@t-online.de (Achim Gottinger)
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gnome packages
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 10:28:08
1 Collins Richey wrote:
2 >
3 > I'm ready to install the gnome packages now, but I saw a posting a week or
4 > too ago that stated that the dependancies were broken for some of the
5 > packages. Unfortunately that mail got lost.
6 >
7 > Have the dependancies been fixed on portage?
8 >
9 > Or could someone repost the list of dependancies that are broken and how to
10 > repair them?
11
12 All known bugs are fixed. Make sure /opt/gnome/etc is a symlink to
13 /etc/opt/gnome.
14 If not copy that stuff over and make a symlink. (don't forgett the
15 sticky bit for /tmp otherwise gnome-panel will segfault).
16
17 bye achim~
20 > TIA
21 > --