From: Wolfram Schlich <wschlich@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] net-mail/mailman-2.1.9-r2: Request for testing
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 00:54:32
1 * Hanno Böck <hanno@g.o> [2007-11-26 15:39]:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > The mailman ebuild was a pain in the past, installing to non-fhs-locations
5 > (/usr/local), doing lot's of strange stuff, not able to use etc-update...
6 >
7 > mailman-2.1.9-r2 tries to fix lot's of those issues, it's much more
8 > configurable through some variables. It's currently masked, but yesterday I
9 > committed a bunch of changes and now I'm pretty satisfied with it.
10
11 Nice!
12
13 > So I'd like to unmask it soon. Please, if you're using mailman test it, tell
14 > me if it suits your needs or just give me feedback like "worksforme", I
15 > actually don't have a clue how many people really use this ebuild.
16
17 Any special hints/advice?
18 --
19 Regards,