From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
To: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-core@g.o, Gentoo-Dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New experimental livecd
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 20:00:47
1 On Mon, 2002-12-16 at 21:29, Daniel Robbins wrote:
2
3 > Changes since the 2002121000 CD:
4 > Support for aic7xxx_old autodetection has been removed due to the fact
5 > that the aic7xxx_old module will lock up some IBM Netfinity servers and
6 > other machines. This is in response to bugs 12185 and 11278.
9 Hi guys .. any chance that we can get a mimimal perl,
10 automake/autoconf/libtool and m4 in the stage1 tarball ?
11
12 For one, Dams's libconf needs perl (we are going to start using
13 it soon, right ?), and glibc-2.3.1 already start to rely on
14 autoconf although not fully yet ...
19 Martin Schlemmer
20 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop/System Team Developer
21 Cape Town, South Africa
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list