From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer : Markus Duft (mduft)
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 17:36:06
1 On 30-04-2008 19:51:42 +0300, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:
2 > On 4/30/08, Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o> wrote:
3 > > It's my pleasure to introduce Markus Duft (mduft) as a new developer.
4 > > He will go among us under the name of mduft, and will work in the
5 > > Gentoo/Alt project porting Gentoo Prefix to Interix. Yes, people, that
6 > > means Gentoo on Win32.
7 >
8 > Welcome!
9 >
10 > I will love to see Windows support via cygwin and not commartial product.
11 > Something like [1], [2].
12
13 Interix is free and these days bundled with Windwows, IIRC.
14
15 Why do you want it to run on Cygwin? (Honest question...)
19 Fabian Groffen
20 Gentoo on a different level
21 --
22 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list